At the children's polyclinic, st. Chkalova, 2, there is a cabinet of speleotherapy, equipped with device for the dry salt aerosol "ASA-01." Here in the artificial conditions is created the microclimate of salt caves.
Children under 3 years receive the procedure with their parents for free. From 3 years the person accompanying the child while taking speleotherapy can get treatment for a fee.
To take speleotherapy for a fee, you must contact the room 316 (3rd floor of children's polyclinic) physiotherapist Porkina Larisa Ivanovna from 8.30 to 11.00 and from 15.00 to 17.00.
The estimated cost of one procedure for:
- citizens of Belarus - 10 thousand. 150 . rubles
- Foreign nationals residing in the territory of the Republic of Belarus - 10 thousand .150 rubles
- for foreign citizens - 31 thousand. 150. rubles.
The course of treatment - from 1 to 10 procedures. The contract can be executed in parts (3, 5, 7 or 10 treatments).
Procedure time: from 12.30 to 13.00 and from 13.30 to 14.00, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
Speleotherapy room is on the 1st floor of a balneary (behind laboratory for blood sampling).
To pass the speleotherapy is necessary to:
- Coming in exactly set for you time.
- You should have bags of personal belongings.
- Indoor shoes.
1. Use perfumes, colognes, deodorants, creams with strong smellbefore the procedure.
During the procedure, you must strictly observe the safety regulations:
- Do not touch wires of illumination.
- Do not touch the walls of the room, banging it.
- Do not use mobile phones.
- Keep quiet.
- Do not bring to halochamber personal belongings (bags, hats, umbrella).
- Touching wires of illumination.
- To touch the walls of the room, banging it.
- The use of mobile phones.
- Use perfume, cologne, creams with strong smell before the procedure.
- Make noise.
- Bring to halochamber personal belongings (bags, hats, umbrella).