All people like to eat, but not everyone knows that not all foods are good.
The products that you eat should contain:
It is important to understand what do you eat? This is the first principle of a healthy diet.
You should not eat everything that is in the refrigerator. Soup, meat, salad, rolls, chocolate. – Do youeat it all at once? So why do you try to swallow all the products one by one for dinner?
It is important to know how much do you eat. This is the second principle of a healthy diet. Will never lose weight lovers to eat satiety, to the heaviness in the abdomen. If you hope to regain a good figure, eat small portions of food,
5-6 times a day, and remember: the amount of consumed calories should not exceed their expenditure.
It is important to keep in mind when do you eat. This is the third and very important principle of a healthy diet. You certainly know that you can not eat before bedtime. But due to the tight work schedule, when in the morning you have time only for coffee and lunch to eat a chocolate bar, your main meal is dinner.
Cariesis a region on the surface of the tooth, where the minerals contained in the dental tissues are dissolved and a hole is formed (a process called demineralization). How does this happen? It turns that demineralization oftooth is caused by acid produced by a special kind of bacteria that live in the mouth plaque.
Bacteria are living organisms, like we are. As you know, people use different kinds of food, as a result are formed wastes, which then are eliminated from the body. The same is done by bacteria. Bacteria are able to dissolve tooth mineral (streptococci and lactobacilli) as food they consume sugar (glucose, sucrose, fructose, lactose or food starches). Wastes that bacteria secrete after eating sugar, are thoseacids (especially lactic acid) that cause tooth demineralization (i.e. the formation of dental caries).
Bacteria that live in our mouths are fed simultaneously with us. So when we consume food containing sugar (and it contain for example soft drinks, candy, milk, and even fruits, vegetables and juices made from them), the bacteria also have the opportunity to have a meal and in a few minutes begin to produce acids that cause tooth decay.
How to prevent the formation of dental caries?
The lower the sugar is contained in the food you eat, or the less often you eat food rich with sugar, and the less time you allow sugar remain in your mouth, so the less will be the amount of acid, which is produced by bacteria.
To do this:
- Not use natural sugar, but its artificial substitutes.
- Reduce the time during which the sugar is in your mouth. After receiving a rich sugar foods brush your teeth with a toothbrush and floss, or at least rinse your mouth. Do not suck sweets and sip soft drinks for a long time. "Skip" them in the stomach as quickly as possible and do not forget to brush your teeth afterwards.
Dentures are divided into two types: removable and fixed. Implantation involves the installation of implants that are embedded directly into the human jaw bone, after which "grow" into the body, mimicking the natural tooth root, which form permanent non-removable crowns or dentures.
Advantages of dental implants before the traditional removable prosthesis have proved many numerical studies in recent decades.
- implantation can return the aesthetic beauty of the teeth;
- the restoration of the functionality of the lost tooth with a even load in the dentition is occured; the introduction of dental implants makes it possible to replace the defective dentition of any length and localization
- implants have a very long life, and the replacement of lost tooth implant can be in average in 95% cases
- unlike the installation of a bridge is not required depulpation or grinding the adjacent healthy teeth
- it is possible to install a removable denture based on implants in the absence of teeth in the upper and lower jaw, while achieving a better fixation of removable dentures, there is no need for fixing gels, the food does not fall under the prosthesis, improves mastication, phonetics
- it takes much less time to get used to prosthetic implant than to traditional dentures
- implantation procedure with modern anesthesia technologies is painless
- the main advantage of dental implants is that this method excludes atrophy, i.e.. a decrease in the volume of the jaw for missing tooth as the implant provides the necessary load on the bone
For 50 years use of implantation techniques throughout the world, millions of patients evaluated its undeniable advantages. Today implantation is the most modern and effective treatment for missing teeth.