Large health care institution isone of the oldest in Belarus. The history of the establishment of began in 1889, when the Baranovichi-Polesskiye station was opened a hospital for - 20 beds.
In 1939 at the Baranovichi-Central station was opened a railway hospital for - 60 beds and a polyclinic were open, were doctors of major specialties treated citizens. .
In 1977 was the opening of a new hospital complex.
In 2007 as a result of the reform there was the separation into the railway clinic and the hospital.
In April 2008 there was a conversion of the hospital bed fund, the adoption of a hospital to the city property and the name change.
The medical team consists of 390 people: doctors- 37, nurses – 157, junior medical staff – 114
89% of doctors and 85% of nurses among medical staff have qualification category. In-patient department of health care institution "Baranovichi city hospital №2» is designed for 280 beds and includes 6 medical departments, where qualified medical treatment in following specialities is provided:: surgery, cardiology, rheumatology, gastroenterology, nephrology, gynecology, pulmonology and rehabilitation.
In addition, intensive care unit a, physiotherapy department, central sterilization department, roentgen diagnostics rooms, endoscopy room and an functional diagnostics room, clinicodiagnostic laboratory.
Prices of paid services for foreign citizens: